voileipasusi replied to your post“a quick update! I started my new job on Monday and everything has been…”
whee i just sent you a msg on fb before i saw this but yay job! i can imagine you being pretty amazing at it :)höhö dunno about amazing. :D NOT YET at least.
Jos musta koskaan tulee kansainvälinen kuuluisuus, vannon pääkallolinnan kautta että käytän Karhu-paitoja, Karjala-lippiksiä ja Reinoja niin kauan kunnes ne tulee muotiin
Päähahmoina:Kari Grandi,Elovena-tyttö,Reissumies,Oltermanni-tonttu ja Paulig-nainen. Pahiksina vois olla vaikka se dolmio-mies ja mummon muusi-tätija Kallen mätitahna poika olisi se hyvis joka onkin oikeasti pahisten johtaja
Dolmio-mies ois vihoviimenen pahis jonka haluaisin kohdata irl
voi jeeSUS OTA MUN RATTI
- Kekkuloida = to prance or just hang around naked (yes, the word includes the presumption that you are naked)
- Örveltää = to be really drunk and do whatever you do when you’re really drunk, like crawling in a ditch somewhere on all fours
- Perskärpänen (literally “ass fly”) = a person who keeps following you without you wanting them to
- Röhnöttää = to sit with a bad posture or lie around because you are bored, lazy, or tired
- Paskahalvaus (literally “shit paralysis”) = the state of being really fucking scared or startled
- Änkyrä = a person who’s very reluctant to change their own, usually backwards and bigoted views
- Änkyröidä = a verb derived from the previous noun
- Raivoraitis (literally “rage sober”) = a person who never drinks alcohol and might be very passionate about it
- Yrmy = a person who’s always grumpy or angry
- Perskannikka (literally “ass end-of-a-loaf-of-bread”) = a slang word for “buttock”
- Vongata = to repeatedly and annoyingly ask for sex from someone who’s not interested (i.e. to be a Nice Guy)
- Könsikäs = a big, handsome, masculine man that you find attractive
- Puliukko = a man who spends most of his time wandering about drunk, smells bad, and might be homeless
Oooh a job!! Congratulations man! <3thanks! :3 I’m teaching printmaking!
a quick update!
I started my new job on Monday and everything has been busy and I haven’t been able to check Tumblr. and that will probably continue… but I try to make queues. and maybe on weekends I have more time.